While Adriane and Tory grow a baby, we thought we would first try growing a garden. So far we have planted corn, carrots, peas, squash, cucumbers, pumpkins, and basil. We also planted four different varieties of flowers: lupin, zealias, and two types of poppys. We have a little garden in our backyard and we plan to keep you all posted on how it is growing! If we are lucky, we will be able to share our veggies with all of you!
2017
9 years ago
2 comments:
Cute blog guys! Fun I want a garden, how do you grow basil? I have been wanting to try for a while now, let me know how it turns out!
Hi Maddie & Tanner,
I am so excited that you have a blog. I can now keep up with my cute little niece and nephew. I love your garden. But I mostly love you guys!
Holly
Post a Comment