As mentioned in an earlier post, Tanner and I just celebrated our second anniversary. A week before the day, I turned to Tanner and said, "I really hope you didn't get me anything special... as in the kind of present that doesn't cost anything." He told me that he had put a lot of thought into his present and had gotten it a while ago and told me that mine better be just as good. Basically, I began to panic, I had nothing. Little did I know, he was just messing with me and was really only planning on giving me the worlds best kiss! What a relief, not that I would have minded anything super spectacular. However; last minute (as is everything in our life), Tanner turned to me and said, "you know that camera you wanted really bad, how about we gift that to each other for our anniversary?" I was so excited. We raced to the nearest Best Buy, which was hard to find in California, and purchased the amazing Olympus Stylus (waterproof and shockproof... a.k.a. Tanner proof). We had so much fun with it. Plus it takes amazing pictures. Here are just a few from a recent trip to the pool. (by the way, you should see peoples face when we jump into the water holding our camera)


2017
9 years ago
1 comments:
Congrats on the new camera, and your Happy Anniversary! Hope you two are doing well, its about time for my monthly phone call kids!!! Hey the Buddy Walk is on Saturday if you will be in town let me know.
Post a Comment