
This week we officially found out that Tanner got the Job he wanted! Starting January 2nd, he will be the newest member of HJ & Associates, an audit and tax firm in downtown Salt Lake. Originally, Tanner was planning on working with his dad when he graduated, but his dad's company just merged with this company, so I guess he is still technically sticking to the plan. We are both way excited, but sad to leave Logan at the same time. Plus, there are still lots of unknowns like: where will we live and what am I going to do. We will keep you posted when we find out more. The next picture is Tanner dressed for success thanks to his parents. This is him all nervous right before his interview for the job.
3 comments:
Congratulations you guys! I'm excited you guys will be moving back to SLC. Grandma's house is all yours by December, we will be out by then!
You go Tanner! And can I say you're looking mighting fine in your work atire! I'm excited to have you back in SLC. We love you.... (most)!
Wow, working for the man! Way to go!
Post a Comment