Thursday, December 30, 2010

Misc. Christmas

Christmas time was lots of fun and super busy. With so many family parties... here is a mix of pictures from most of them. We had such an amazing holiday season and were so blessed to have our family so close. This year was the most fun we have had in a long time... I guess we can thank Peanut for that. Thank you everyone who helped make this season one we will remember for a long time!!!

Exactly what he wanted for Christmas from his parents... who says cash has to be boring?
Eme loves her retro kitchen... she could play pretend for hours.

Another favorite present.. she really wanted the ugly princess one but I couldn't have that in my house, so this was our compromise. She eats breakfast in it every morning.. She loves it.
Proof for Shauna that we really did get our daughter Christmas presents... She had her doubts.
I love this little nut!!!

Shockingly close to Santa and not crying..



This is Peanut's first encounter with Santa. The whole time we were in line... she kept peeking ahead so excited saying "Santa, Santa." I really thought she was going to like the whole experience... wishful thinking.

1 comments:

Michelle and Justin Cavender said...

Cute pictures! Love the recliner... ah, the good life!