Well... I wasn't really planning on posting anything until after I had the baby... but it just won't come out so I thought I could squeeze a couple of posts in before it arrives. Emerson is now 20 months old and very naughty. She pretty much gets everything she wants. Look at the first picture and tell me how you could tell this face no.... She has gone with me to my last couple of appointments and walks over to the bakery with grandma Carey while I see the Doctor. She knows she gets to pick out a cupcake whenever she goes and gets super excited. This particular cupcake is slightly mangled because she carried it all by herself. Story of our life, she has to do everything by herself. I also finally took some video of her rapidly growing speaking skills. These are actually just the animal noises that she makes. It was difficult to get them all on one clip because after each performance, she had to come over and watch herself on the camera... saying "oh... cute" every time she sees herself perform. Her little brain amazes me and I can't believe she is going to be two so soon. Can't wait to see how she adjusts to all of the upcoming changes... I will keep you posted.


0 comments:
Post a Comment