Well... I was scheduled to be induced at 7:00 am on April 29th and as luck would have it, I went into labor at 3:00 am that morning. I decided to just stay home until I was supposed to go in, I didn't even wake Tanner up. When we got there I was already at a four and 90% effaced. Within and hour; I was checked in, on an IV, had my epidural and my water was broken. It was super easy and quick after that. Thatcher James Purser made his debut at 2:50 pm weighing in at 8.5 pounds and was 21.5 inches tall. Delivery was a piece of cake! Both of my parents, Shauna, Carol and the entire waiting room watched, via facetime, the whole minute it took. Two pushes and he was out. We knew it was a "He" the second his head was out. We were also shocked at how big he was, I thought he would end up being just a little guy. I loved that they put him on my chest immediately and we got to just keep him that way for the first 20 minutes. Emerson got to come in right after he was born and she was instantly in Love. I can't even describe the way I felt to have all of my little family right there. I was so overwhelmed with how blessed we are to have had things go so well and to have so many people there supporting us. Thatcher may have made us wait a little bit... but he was so worth the wait and I couldn't have wished for things to go better than they did. Here are tons of pictures from his birth, the hospital and the day he came home... Enjoy!

















1 comments:
About time you post about your precious boy! Such an angel.
I still am in denial that you have 2 kidlets. Holy cow.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment