Yes, Yes, I know... I am super far behind when it comes to blogging. I
will catch up though, promise. I thought I would start where I left of
with the Fourth of July. I love this holiday. It wasn't quite like the
ones that I remember when I was growing up... it will be impossible to
beat those... but we came pretty close. We started the day off with the
super fun Evergreen parade. Of course Emerson enjoyed getting as much
candy as possible, her favorite. Then we headed over to the Gatrell's
for lunch and some swimming, even though the weather was kind of
crappy. It was lots of fun to just hang by the pool, relax and veg out
on yummy food. By this point, Emerson and Tanner were completely
exhausted and crashed together on the hammock. Super cute and basically
the only picture I got from the whole day. We ended with a fantastic
firework show in Holiday that was very impressive, probably one of the
best I have ever been to. It was a great day and I can't wait for next
year!
2017
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment