Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Black Friday... More like Late Thursday!

Thanks to Kelly and Cynthia... Tanner and I were able to join Brady, Shauna, Matt and Madi for a late night shopping spree.  Good thing, cause we scored some awesome deals.  Tanner and Matt waited in line for two hours at Wally World to get the T.V.'s they wanted... we took one look at the line at Target and reconsidered... got everything quickly and easily at Macy's until we hit the 2 hour check out line... did a little people watching in the Mall... and ended around three thirty in the morning after getting some last minute deals at Khol's.  After the day was over... we have almost everything for Christmas.  I think this is the first year we have been this prepared... feels good.  Here is a picture that clearly shows how we were feeling... and looking around one in the morning... rough!

1 comments:

Amy Egbert said...

I'm so jealous your done with your Christmas shopping!!! But I'm not jealous of the night looooooong shopping spree.