Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beach-less Bear Lake

Spur of the moment... Tanner called me up at 3 pm last Friday and asked if I wanted to go camping.  Seeing as it was such late notice of the weekend of the 4th... I told him he was crazy.  However, we decided to head up to the lake instead.  The last to years have sort of been a bust without any beach because the water is so high.  I was so looking forward to the kids getting to play in the sand... but I don't know if that will be an option this year.  However... Tanner was smart and borrowed a canoe from his uncle Mitch that we used to paddle out to our tramp island.  The kids had a blast.  Emerson didn't want to leave to come home... so I guess we will have several more beach-less Bear Lake vacations this summer.




 Thatcher man loved the tractor and would just stand by it crying until one of us would pick him up and put him on it... instant smiles.  Emerson loved the mud... so gross and stinky.


Total traitor here... I thought my kids would know better.

1 comments:

SheaMurphy said...

I found your blog so now im gonna stalk you okay! ;)