Emerson had an all day birthday extravaganza for her third birthday. We spent the day at the zoo with all of her favorite people. She loved having everyone be there for her... even though she got a little overwhelmed and embarrassed when we all sang to her. She was spoiled with way too many presents... but loved them all... everyone knows her too well. Then, she had two of her favorite cousins join her for an all night princess sleepover. We had a blast playing dress up, doing make up and nails, eating treats and watching their favorite movies. Both Maggie and Georgia crashed early... and Eme stayed up to enjoy her birthday to the very last minute. Such a great day. I can't believe that Emerson is already three and turning into such a big girl. She has changed so much in the last couple of months and it shocks me how well she is talking. She picks up everything so quickly now... including a new word from her sleep over. The next day, she started calling me "stupid mommy." Even after a time out I was told "you are still stupid mommy." Not my favorite... thank you Georgia for expanding her vocabulary. At her three year old appointment... they confirmed that she is getting gigantic. She is a whopping 30 pounds and 37.5 inches tall. That lands her in the 48th percentile for weight (a substantial jump from 1% at age one) and 69th percentile for height (down from 98% at one). We are still working on the potty training thing... she is completely pee trained, just working on the number 2. I have tried everything to convince her to go in the potty... coke, treasure box with all of her favorite things, bribery... you name it. She just tells me, "no thanks, I go in my diaper, daddy will give me that later." She is too smart. I can only imagine how much and fast things will change this year.
My mom's cakes never disappoint.
This video is a little blurry... but its so funny. Below, is a little princess movie I did for the girls... nothing fancy... just something so they can remember the fun night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment