As I blog... I look at pictures of my babies and can't believe how much they have grown and how big they are now. 5 Years ago I was pregnant with Emerson and now I have two kids... not babies... kids! Each year I see a huge change in their development and personalities. On the flip side... I still feel like I am the exact same age I was 5 years ago and that Tanner is in the same boat. We both feel like we are in our early 20's and that time hasn't caught up with us... And then we have another birthday. Tanner is officially... no question about it... not even debatable at this point... moved into his LATE 20's. Ouch. We celebrated the day like a bunch of "little humans." Kids movie, bouncing at the bounce house place, and dinner at Bonsi. Happy 28 Tanner... I still can't believe its real.
2017
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment