Monday, May 5, 2008

80's Groovin'



So, taking full advantage of the fact that we are finally 21, we decided to go dancing at a club in SLC last weekend. Okay, when I say we I mean I physically had to force Tanner to go and there was no way I could get him to dress up in 80's attire, but I got him there. And you all can be the judge, I'm pretty sure it looks like he had a fantastic time. I think next time, I might even be able to convince him to wear spandex, but we won't push our luck too far. If you are curious as to some of the other people in the pictures who decided to go with us; a couple of our best friends from high school, Dalan, Jessie, and Mike, as well as, Lacie and her fiance, Steve all went too. It was so much fun I can't wait to do it again.


0 comments: