
Tanner just finished reading his third novel! Yes, thats right, third novel he has ever read in his entire life. Shall we name them, 1- Lord of the Flies 2- The Cell and 3- Ice Man Confessions of a Contract Killer. The last was his favorite and has prompted him to actually start reading more often. Who knew reading about hundreds of people being murdered and eaten by rats would do that, but apparently it worked. However, there is one small catch to his new reading addiction, he has to tear the book up as he goes. Every 10 pages or so, her rips it off so that he feels like he is accomplishing something. We just went and purchased book number 4 at the store and the lady handed us a slightly worn copy and said that she would find us a better one. Tanner

informed her that the worn copy would do because he was just going to rip it apart. You should have seen her face. He let her know that he would at least read it first! Just a heads up, anyone that attempts to make fun of him for only reading three books his entire life, might want to watch their backs. Tanner informed me that he now knows how to successfully dismember a body and to hide it without getting caught. Anyone else interested in this type of information can read the last book on his list or if you have any recommendations for something just as gruesome for him to read in the future.
3 comments:
I have to say, I never would have thought of tearing it up in order to feel like I was accomplishing something...looking at the chunks of pages I had read vs. what I had left always did the trick for me! But hey, it's clever, and it's very Tanner. Congrats on #3.
Hahaha... Tanner I can totally relate, I've only read like 5 novels in my life! But ripping up the book?? You weirdo!
Maddie and Tanner!!! I'm finally checking out your blog! So sorry it took so long! It's so cute and was so much fun to look at! Hope you guys are doing well! Mike and I are enjoying Texas! It's hot hot hot but it's been a blast! Keep in touch! Luv you guys!
Post a Comment