Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Desert Race

With tax season officially over, Tanner and I decided to head out to Wendover for some fun for the weekend. Yes, I am pretty positive that I was the only pregnant person there, minus the one that was working the buffet. Our BF from high school, Lance, came with us and we had a blast. The next day was my dad's second desert motorcycle race this year and it was only 30 minutes out of Wendover. Good news is he finished! Alex's boyfriend, Josh, also raced and took 2nd in his class. Way to go. All Tanner and I have to show for the day is a couple of extremely bright red faces.


2 comments:

Janelle and Daniel Champion said...

Look at your cute little baby bump! I love it! I am glad I found you guys-congrats!

Amy Lou said...

Maddie PLEASE post your pregnant bikini pic on this blog for everyone to enjoy!!