For all of those people out there that didn't think we could do it, we did it. We had our first, and probably only, ultrasound and didn't find out the sex of the baby! It was so amazing. Tanner didn't know what he was looking at most of the time. So, for those of you who are not ultrasound savvy, I will let you know what you are looking at here. It is a picture of the baby on it's back with its hand up next to its face. Overall, the doctor said that everything looked really good and that the baby is exactly the size it should be for our August 22nd due date!
3 comments:
I couldn't do it, I would have to know the sex of the baby. But that is still exciting to see how it is doing.
Good for you. There are so little true suprises in life. Some docs will wait and not say the sex of the baby when it is born and let dad announce it. I always thought that was kind of sweet, and it gives the dads a reason not to pass out. You would be amazed at how often that happens. Good luck to the both of you. You are going to make awsome parents.
I think it's a dumb idea... you should find out!
Post a Comment