Sunday, July 19, 2009

What Can I Say.... CRAP!!!!

I may be an idiot for posting this, in fact I'm pretty sure I am, but its good motivation to work hard after I have the baby. This weekend, we decided to try and recreate one of our very favorite pictures from last summer. Who knew so much could change in one year? Tanner's comment when looking at the side by side comparison was..."What happened?... You're going to look like that again right?... Like soon?...Wait... Is that even the same person?..." All I could say is, I am ready to have this baby. Only a couple more weeks!!!!


BEFORE

2 comments:

Carly said...

Thanks for the laugh! Love it!

Rodney and Tanya said...

ha ha. I love it. . and you still look cute. are you ready to pop or what?!? I want to see that cute baby whenever it decides to come out, so let me know!