
Just had another Dr. apt and she is not optimistic that I will have the baby by my due date. Also, she won't induce me until I'm a week late, rough. She even said she didn't think my ankles looked that bad... hello... look how sad my poor kankles and feet look! Oh well. If anyone has any amazing ideas on how to induce labor... I'm up for anything.
3 comments:
oh honey I have a ton of good ones that work. We tell our patients to do them. give me a call. 801-842-7207
I don't think anything works. I'm not gonna lie. there may be some that help it keep going, but nothing worked for me! N.O.T.H.I.N.G.
Good luck! :)
And don't worry, fat cankles just make you feel skinnier when that little baby comes out and your swelling goes down! :)
Have Sex - According to friends it really helps induce
Post a Comment