Monday, June 14, 2010

Hogle Reunion

As you can probably tell... I am just now transferring the last couple of months on my camera to my computer. A little over a month ago, my great uncle Huck passed away. We will miss him so much. Despite the sadness that always comes along with a loved ones passing, I was grateful for the opportunity to see so many Hogle family members that I haven't seen in quite a while. For me... it truly was a blast from the past, to see everyone and to be back at the country club. A lot has changed over the years and it was nice to catch up and see people that live so far away. Here are a couple of pictures from that weekend... Tory, I mainly wanted to post these for you because you had told me that you loved following my blog, especially after meeting Mr. April! I didn't have a ton of pictures on my camera, but I got a few...

We dressed as twins for the day... Emerson pulled the look off much better than I did.

She loves her grandpa!!!

We were also able to visit my aunt Lisa's grave. She passed away when I was Emerson's age.

Second times a charm... Eme loved her great great uncle Swifty.



The Babies... Georgia, Micah and Emerson. Eme was very interested in Micah and she attempted to eat him... I would tell you how they are all related, but it would involved 3rd, 4th, or 5th cousins of some sort... too confusing.


0 comments: