Monday, June 14, 2010

I like to Move it... I like to move it, MOVE IT!







I haven't been able to post much of anything lately because I am too busy chasing Emerson around. 9 months seems to be her magical number where everything just started happening all at once. It all started when she started to pull herself up on everything. Once she gained confidence in her strength... she tackled crawling. This video clip captures the unique crawling technique that she used in the beginning. It cracked all of us up. Its a good thing I filmed it because it didn't last for long... like everything else she does. Since then... she has learned to read, fold laundry, mow the lawn and drive a car. At this rate, I am afraid of what come next. I'm crossing my fingers that the walking thing doesn't catch on too soon... I'm not ready. Until then, I will keep her in slippery shoes and dresses... they seem to make mobility more of a challenge for her. We are so blessed to have her in our lives and we love spending every minute with her. We couldn't have asked for a happier little girl!

0 comments: