While working on the computer yesterday... I left Emerson upstairs watching t.v. for a minute... mistake number 1. When she came downstairs... this is what she looked like...
Imagine my hesitation in wanting to go upstairs. I had no idea what it was... or where it was all going to have been painted. I actually though it was food coloring because she had some seriously good coverage all over her face and hands. The little stinker had gone upstairs into my bathroom and found a pretty shade of mineral eye shadow.... left a lovely coral trail from my room all the way to the living room... mixed the eye shadow with her "juice" and painted the coffee table, couch and carpet.
This picture doesn't do the mess justice... it was everywhere, I am still finding it in the carpet. The worst part is that the first words out of her mouth when she found me were... "da do mommy..." (sorry mommy). I told her that she wouldn't get in trouble if she posed good for some pictures and helped me clean it up.. "ota mommy." The funniest part of it all was that she eventually crashed after her long day of mess making. We were just getting ready to leave, I had Thatcher all loaded in his car seat, and was just running upstairs to get some diapers for the diaper bag... when I came down stairs... this is what I found...
She was out cold... I was laughing so hard I just about peed my pants. She slept like this for twenty minutes until I moved her to the car... who knows how long she would have done this. She had even managed to create a large drool pool in that short amount of time. She had to have been exhausted... mess making will sure take it out of you.

.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment