Lucky Thatcher man got to be the only guy on our annual spring St. George trip. Spontaneously, my mom... sister... and my family (with the exception of Tanner), up and left for a weekend at our favorite spot to enjoy a little 90 degree weather... it was heaven. Long walks (emphasis on the LONG)... shopping... Orange Peel and the pool make for one fantastic weekend. Like always, my mom spoiled us... especially the peanuts! My only complaint was that the trip never feels long enough.
They loved the pool. Emerson even managed to make some friends. However, if anyone splashed her... she was quick to yell at them, "don't splash me!"
Both kids were great the whole time, with the exception of night time... Thatcher just couldn't get in a good sleep and I didn't want to just let him cry like I do at home.
Poor kid fell asleep in the pool on the last day... all of those sleepless nights finally caught up with him.
Even Emerson fell in love with the Orange Peel, our personal favorite... Pina Colada! She was such a stinker too. One of the nights, I couldn't figure out where she had gone in the room and I panicked thinking maybe she got out because she can open the door. A few seconds later, I could hear her giggling and I found her curled up under the chair... when I spotted her, she told me... "I hide" She kills me.
Each day I tried to get a couple of pictures of the kids modeling their new clothes and I could never get them to both participate at the same time. I love this shot above of the man the first night. He loves his hat... he loves to take his hat off and chuck it, is what I should say. On the last night, I scored this shot of the two of them... Thatcher is almost one and I have a whole two decent pictures of the two of them now... look at me go.
This last picture was my favorite from the entire trip... I can't believe I got her to pose for this one and hold it long enough for me to get the picture. She loves it too because she kept asking me to show it to her on the camera... "I see my pretty."
Both kids were great the whole time, with the exception of night time... Thatcher just couldn't get in a good sleep and I didn't want to just let him cry like I do at home.
Poor kid fell asleep in the pool on the last day... all of those sleepless nights finally caught up with him.
Even Emerson fell in love with the Orange Peel, our personal favorite... Pina Colada! She was such a stinker too. One of the nights, I couldn't figure out where she had gone in the room and I panicked thinking maybe she got out because she can open the door. A few seconds later, I could hear her giggling and I found her curled up under the chair... when I spotted her, she told me... "I hide" She kills me.
Each day I tried to get a couple of pictures of the kids modeling their new clothes and I could never get them to both participate at the same time. I love this shot above of the man the first night. He loves his hat... he loves to take his hat off and chuck it, is what I should say. On the last night, I scored this shot of the two of them... Thatcher is almost one and I have a whole two decent pictures of the two of them now... look at me go.
This last picture was my favorite from the entire trip... I can't believe I got her to pose for this one and hold it long enough for me to get the picture. She loves it too because she kept asking me to show it to her on the camera... "I see my pretty."
0 comments:
Post a Comment