On the Eve of Christmas Eve... We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon to watch my dad give Grandpa Dean his amazing ski chair. Afterwards... we enjoyed a little Porcupine Grill and David taught Eme the fine art of spit wads! On the Eve of that Eve... we went to Grandma Marion's for a little family time and pizza.
Thatcher with his great grandpa... the source of his bull legs.
On the actual Christmas Eve... it was up to Logan for our usual Christmas Eve tradition. We braved the snow and a closed canyon... but made it there in time for lots of food, games and presents. Tanner and I scored two of our favorite things playing Merry Christmas... both were worth cheating for! (shhh... don't tell... I don't think they noticed)
Eme was slightly anti-social all night... potential iPad addiction!
I think my babies are ready for another baby. Of course Eme has always been head over heals for Millie... but Thatcher has recently fallen in love.




0 comments:
Post a Comment