Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentines Day

As my kids get older... I am loving Valentines day more and more.  I love making their Valentines and seeing all of the fun stuffs they get from Grandma's and friends.  Here are some of the fun pictures we got from the Valentines Day photo shoot and the actual Valentines that I made.  

 Eme was so funny... she basically did everything we asked her to do when we told her to pose... just didn't always look like how we imagined it.  I can't believe how big she is getting... she isn't a baby at all anymore.




 We were going for a Cupid theme for Thatcher (love struck... or something else cute) but the only smile we got out of him was when he was holding a coke... stinker!

We went with the Coke gummies for Thatcher's treat... not sure how many parents would have appreciated an actual Coke... but cousins and Grandparents got the real thing!

0 comments: