Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Baby Snuggles

When it's cold outside... there is nothing better than wrapping up in blankets and camping out on the couch with the fire on... watching your favorite show.  The only thing that could make this better is a yummy baby to snuggle.  I'm pretty sure this is what I spent 90% of my time doing.  How could I not just spend every second possible enjoying my little miracle.  I took hundreds of pictures (these are just a few from January) hoping I could preserve just how precious each moment was because I knew it wouldn't last forever.  With my first two... I was so laid back and we stayed busy.  With this yummy baby... All I want to do is protect him from everything and keep him all to myself.  He makes me want to have 100 more babies because he is just so amazing! I sure do love my Patrick Gilmore.




















0 comments: