Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Glass Slipper

There are two things Thatcher hates having on... a coat and shoes.  Because of this... there are several occasions where we end up somewhere and he wont have one or the other or both!  One such occasion was when we joined my parents to see the new movie redo of Cinderella.  We got to the movie theater and he informed me that he didn't have any shoes.  Just my luck... I didn't have a spare pair of his in the car... but I did have an extra pair for Eme.  They just so happened to be her sparkliest pair and I made him wear them.  Hoping that the embarrassment and shame would be enough for him to never leave home again without shoes... my plan back fired and he thought it was the coolest thing ever.  So it looks like the glass slipper fit after all... almost!


0 comments: