I love the lake and I hope it starts to grow on Tanner. I think Emerson had fun... she got to drive lots of different things and play in the water. Now if it would just warm up a bit.... it might be tolerable. Oh well... we will see if it is in August.

Skating with dad...


She does not want to ride on anyone's shoulders. She crosses her legs to prevent it and then just giggles. It is so funny.

This is becoming one of her frequent model poses. I love it.


She liked the sand as long as only er hands were touching it. She would climb up on whom ever was around and then just play with it with her hands.


She may have enjoyed the ride if the life vest hadn't chocked her the whole time.

Not sure about the life jacket

Love the snuggles when I get them!!!! Doesn't happen all the time but I will take them whenever.

Emerson loves to drive things... cars, four wheelers, tractors... She is in heaven.
0 comments:
Post a Comment