Friday, July 9, 2010

Naughty Nut

If I updated my blog as fast as Emerson learned new things... I would be doing it daily. I can't even believe how fast her first year is just flying by. Here are a couple of clips from the last week that make me giggle. They show just how naughty and smart our little peanut is. The first clip is one of her sharing her sucker with Bella. Imagine that, we have already taught her to be such a good little sharer. The next couple of clips demonstrate her natural talent for poll dancing and scavenging for candy... I think she picked these skills up from grandma Shauna. The last two clips are her waiving goodbye. She has sort of stopped doing this, but I am glad I caught it on camera while she did. She has this unique way of waving to herself that is so stinkin' cute. We love her so much and hope you love these clips as much as we do.

0 comments: