Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Blue Christmas



So... we each had to have a talent for Shauna's Christmas party.  Madi and I talked the boys into acting for us... so much fun and so funny.  We were laughing the whole time.  The worst part is that I didn't even get the funniest stuff on camera.  Tanner got beat up playing dodge ball by 12 year olds... and was also told he had little man parts... and Matt was so afraid that Tanner was into him, it was funny to watch how uncomfortable it made him.  Finally got the video to go through You Tube... plus here are a few pictures for fun (sorry, the pics aren't great... I took them from my film).  Can't wait... it will be a blast.



1 comments:

Amy Egbert said...

ha ha ha ha!!!! I need to hear about this from you. That is HILARIOUS