Thanks to my cute cousin Katie...we scored a killer deal on some Zoo Lights tickets. Oh boy was it chilly. Despite the cold, the babies were bundled and Emerson had a ball. She kept saying "more mommy" and "beep, beep" to anyone that got in her way. Not promising that this will become an annual tradition, we would have to forget just how cold we got and that could take years. Not a good sign when you need to stop and grab hot chocolate in the first 60 seconds... Also unforgettable, was the night that followed. Maybe it was the cold, something we ate, or just a bug... but both babies and I were up all night throwing up. There wasn't a bed or crib that was spared. Made for one long night... many tubs... and a day full of laundry, not to mention... two miserable babies that couldn't figure out what was wrong. Emerson kept yelling "ouch" right before she would throw up. The pictures say it all... they were miserable.
Thatcher finally gave in and went to sleep at 5 am and Emerson wouldn't let her bottle or binkie out of her sight for two seconds. Plus, she demanded on wearing my robe because she was so cold. I hope this is the only thing we catch this year... it about did me in.
1 comments:
Oh poor Babies!! I love that Emerson kept "beeping" everyone out of the way. Ha ha ha! Too Cute.
I can only imagine the frigid weather with two kiddies. I think your safe to say it won't be an annual thing until you forget about how cold you got. Too funny!!
Post a Comment