Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BEST BUDS

Growing up... some of my favorite memories were those spent with my cousins.  Unfortunately... my kids don't have any cousins on my side... and Eme is the only girl her age or close on the other side... so my cousins kids make up for that.  Maggie is probably one of Eme's most favorite people and we love when she gets to come stay at our house.  My favorite part about this last visit was when the girls woke me up at six... asked to get in the hot tub... and were told no... I didn't see them again until 8 and I was terrified.  Especially when they told me they had a surprise for me.  Their surprise was a clean room... made beds... and Maggie had gotten them both dressed and ready for the day.  I am wondering if I can give birth to a 5 year old... I think I would like that!





1 comments:

SheaMurphy said...

Eme is so darn cute! Love the last pic especially... and you made my insides hurt talking about giving birth to 5 year olds... ouch lol