Friday, June 7, 2013

Preschool Graduation

I can't believe that my little peanut is all done with her first year of preschool... which means I only have one more year before she is in Kindergarten... YIKES!  She has grown up so much this past year and has totally become her own person.  When I dropped her off at preschool on her very first day, she was shy and quite.  What a transformation!  She is now one of the most social and outgoing kids in her class.  Mrs. LaDawn has taught her so much this last year and we both just love her!  Can't wait to see how much she changes next year.





 Eme wasn't the only Purser Grandchild to graduate from preschool this year... so we did a little photo shoot with all of them.  They were all so funny together and we ended up deciding that the pictures looked more like the preschool version of the Harry Potter cast.  Staring Oakley as Harry Potter, Maddux as Draco Malfoy, Emerson as Luna Lovegood and Anderson as Ron Weasley.





0 comments: