Despite my recent visit to the Emergency Room... and tentative Trigeminal Neuralgia diagnosis... I decided to still go on the the Zion girls trip to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday. I wish, for both of our sakes, that I hadn't. I somewhat enjoyed the first day or so... not really able to eat, but it was beautiful and I figured I could be miserable by the pool instead of at home. After a trip to instacare... an acupuncturist/chiropractor... the emergency room twice and an ambulance ride... I was admitted to the women's center at the Dixie Regional Hospital. My poor mom got to stay awake all 24 hours of her birthday to be by my side. Tanner even ended up coming down to be with me because it got so bad and I had even gone into labor at one point. Not sure I will ever be able to stay in Zion again... I dread the drive there because I made it multiple times in excruciating pain. I really felt horrible for ruining her birthday... but hopefully her present made up for it... maybe a little. I had Eme draw a picture of our family that a jeweler turned into a ring for my mom. It turned out pretty cool and I love that Eme even included the baby in my tummy. When we left to come home... I really thought the worst of it was over... If I had only known that my problems were just beginning...
2017
9 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment