I want my kids to love Temples as much as I do. However, I think its hard to describe exactly what you do in them and what they look like inside. Open houses are the best opportunity for them to catch a glimpse of the inside before they turn twelve. I still remember going to the bountiful temple when I was little and thinking how amazing it was inside. So... when they rededicated the Ogden temple... I knew I wanted to take them and it didn't disappoint. It was beautiful. It would be hard to not know the gospel is true when you stand inside of one of these amazing temples and feel the Spirit that is there. As a parent... I hope I can teach my children the importance of making it a priority to get to the temple. I am also reminded that it was at a temple that made our family a forever family... something I am eternally grateful for.
2017
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment