Thursday, June 25, 2015

Disney Date with Grandma and Grandpa

Due to my awesome illness and the fact that I was 8 months pregnant... Tanner and I missed out on the annual Disneyland trip.   Earlier in the year... Grandpa Dave informed me that he was mad that my pregnancy was going to ruin this tradition... then after a little while... he said... nope... we will go without you.... and they did!  It was so nice to have a week all to myself to relax and recover... but I sure missed my babies and it looked like they had the most amazing time on their trip.  They got to Trick-or-Treat again in the park... eat breakfast with the characters... eat lunch in the Pirates ride... and have dinner at Arial's restaurant during the color show.  They also got to stay at the California Grand Hotel right in the middle of Disneyland.  They loved the pool and being so close to the parks.  I got lots of picture updates throughout the trip and I was very jealous.. I'm pretty sure Tanner would have driven us out to join them if I would have let him.  Emerson and Thatcher are two very spoiled... lucky grand kids.



























0 comments: