Thursday, June 25, 2015

First Official Picture Day

Growing up... picture day was never my favorite day.  It might have had something to do with the fact that they never seemed to turn out... or the year my mom asked if it was okay if she didn't buy them and took me to have my pictures taken somewhere else (they were that bad).  I learned that braids and tight pony tails were a bad choice.  I look back over the years of pictures and can't believe some of the outfit choices and hair... it was just all bad.  So... I have made it my goal to make sure my kids look a little bit cuter.  Emerson was so fun and very particular on her outfit choice.  It had to be a dress... she had to look cute with lots of accessories... and she had to have curly hair.  Overall... I think she nailed it and I LOVE her very first official school picture.  She looks so grown up to me... I can't believe she is already in kindergarten.  First picture day was soon followed by her first crazy hair day and I think she liked that just as much.  She is loving school and I am so glad that we ended up sending her when she was supposed to go... she was so ready for this year! 




0 comments: