Thursday, June 25, 2015

Halloween

In our house... we celebrate Halloween all month long.  It is one of my favorite holidays.  We love it so much... my kids usually have several costumes to wear to all of the different places we go.  This year we were able to do:  the witchy scavenger hunt at Gardner's Village, Cornbelly's, Boo at the Zoo, Wheeler Farm, Pumpkin Patch, Purser Party, neighborhood Halloween treat exchange (the old hood), Trunk-or-treating, carving pumpkins and Trick-or-Treating on Halloween night.  It was a lot to pack in while I was so pregnant and still so tired trying to recover... but worth it.  This year... our Halloween costumes were Frozen themed.  I was a very pregnant Elsa, Tanner was Christoph, Thatcher was Olaf and Emerson was Anna.  I'm sure one of these years the kids will no longer be willing to all go along with the same theme... but we will try for as long as we can.  I think Tanner started planning next years costumes the week after Halloween.  












































0 comments: