Monday, May 20, 2013

Potty Training Deja Vu

I really feel like I just did this... Oh wait, I did.  Seriously... Eme was fully and finally potty trained just 3 months ago!  My little stinker of a guy has recently become very interested in being potty trained... despite however  much I discourage it... I think its time to cave in and let him do it... bummer.  We went and he picked out his underwear... Buzz and Spiderman of course.  So far I have been very casual about it and he has done all of the work himself.  The first time he pooped in the potty... all on his own... I let him pick a treasure out of the treasure box... the little turd picked a pink cherry lip gloss!  I was planning on swapping out some of the treasure for some more "boyish" ones... but apparently, he wouldn't like them as much!  Words can not describe how much I love this little guy. 



0 comments: