Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Eme's Frozen Fiesta

Holy Cow... this little Princess just turned 5!  Tanner asked her if he could go buy her what ever present she wanted and go to a movie... or she could have a party.  She clearly picked a party and she was pretty particular about it.  At first when I asked her what kind of party she wanted to have.. she said, "Well... I want a Frozen one, but all of my friends are boys.  I guess I will have a Ninja Turtle party instead, then they will all want to come."  She was more concerned about making her friends happy than she was herself.  This is exactly how she thinks and acts all the time.  She is the sweetest, nicest girl!  So I promised a Frozen party that they boys would like.  Once she saw the decorations she said, "Um... mom... this is looking pretty girlie!"  But I think the boys liked it just fine.  We played a fun build your snowman game, rearrange Olaf game, Ring around Sven's antlers game, smash the Pinata (or pinanna if you ask Eme) and had a melted snowball fight.  Not only did she get one party... but two.  Friends on Saturday and Family on Sunday... complete with 3 different cakes!  All I know is she is one spoiled girl but we kinda like her.  The last picture is one of my favorites.  Eme got a new purple scooter for her birthday and Thatcher was pretty jealous.  We kept asking him if he got a scooter and he would say, "NO I didn't... stop asking... it's not funny!"  His face was priceless.  It's hard for it to not be all about them, but funny for us.  Happy Birthday to my favorite girl, we love you so much.

































0 comments: