Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Jump for JOY

The last couple of years... I have said that we aren't announcing any changes to our family with our Jump pictures... This year is finally the exception!  The new addition is tentatively scheduled to arrive December 2nd of this year and we couldn't be more excited!  The picture came early this year because I am already starting to feel myself expanding by the day... its crazy what such a little human can do to your body.  Like the previous two pregnancies... we aren't going to find out what this little baby is... and I'm pretty certain that it is going to be the very hardest on Emerson.  She asks me multiple times a day, "is it a girl baby or a boy baby... or both... in your tummy?"  Explaining that this baby is still not coming for another five and a half months... is almost as frustrating to her.  Enjoy all the pictures from the last 7 years... notice that the kids and I change... but Tanner manages to stay the same... Loath!









0 comments: