Our annual spring St. George trip is one of my most favorite traditions. I love escaping the end of winter/beginning of spring northern Utah weather for a taste of what summer will be like. Swimming, horseback riding, shopping and hiking... just a few of our favorite things. This year we got a little more adventurous and tried some new things. We checked out Sand Hollow Reservoir for the first time and loved it. We did a couple of hikes in Zion... also a first for me. And our yearly visit to Aunt Cindy's farm was even more spectacular because they had a baby horse and it was so cute. I also think this might have been the very first year that I did not participate in the "death march" of a morning walk... not sure I could have done it pregnant. At this point... I was still much too sick... thank you baby for getting me out of it! Until next year...
2017
9 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment