I know its hard to believe... but I did take both of my kids to Cowabunga Bay this year... most the time at least. Despite the fact that I only seem to have pictures of Thatcher there... this could be due to two reasons. One, Eme decided after the first week that she wasn't the biggest fan of Cowabunga Bay. She would go but inform me that she wasn't going to wear a swim suit and that she only wanted to "relax in the sun" with me. Then about twenty minutes in, she would ask if I would call one of the grandma's to come pick her up. One Saturday night she asked what she had in the morning time and when I informed her she had church... her response was "Yahoo... no Cowabunga Bay." The second reason she might not be in that many pictures is that she was finally big enough to kind of do everything on her own or with her friends. She loved the lazy river this year and could have just gone around and around. Thatcher... on the other hand... loved the bay and pretty much wanted to stay right in front of me in the pool... or right next to me in a chair. He could float for hours and never get tired of it. For Eme's birthday, we hit up the last summer party and I told them it was probably the last time we would go this year... she was distraught... make up your mind girl!
2017
9 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment