Talk about Sassy! This girl can't seem to make up her mind. At the beginning of the year, she was the one the teacher said was the hardest... hardest time listening and following instructions... and most disruptive. Fast forward to the end of the year and she was one of Miss Crystal's favorites, as well as, one of the very best dancers. She knew the routine better than anyone else in her class! And then there was picture day... I turned into a dance mom... and she turned into a shy cry baby. Seriously. After she had cried her make-up off three times because she was scared to take pictures in front of everyone... we were just about to walk out the door fully dressed and five minutes late when she announced that she had to pee. My little freak out resulted in another round of crying... reapplying make-up for the fourth time... and being ridiculously late for pictures. After that day... I swore I was done with dance forever. However, after her performance at Lagoon and her recital, I quickly changed my mind when I saw how much she loved it and how good she was. She cracked me up. Just as she was about to go on stage at Lagoon to perform, she turned to me and whispered "I probably shouldn't pick my nose on stage... right?" I sure love this girl... despite her ever changing personality!
2017
9 years ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment