Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Preview Baby #3

I'm not sure at what point it will fully set in that our family of four will become a family of five.... but the day of the ultrasound was a move in the right direction.  I just can't seem to wrap my brain around it yet.  However, I can't wait to kiss those beautiful lips!  The first picture is a little creepy because the umbilical cord was blocking the babies right eye... but I just loved the nose and mouth so much.  I love the cute profile in the second picture and the third picture shows off that this baby will NOT have my short femur... sorry Thatch.  No... we don't know what you are, but if I had to guess... you will have Thatcher's eyes, nose and mouth but Emerson's body build.  Every part of me up until the ultrasound felt like you will be a girl and Tanner thinks you will be a boy.  After the ultrasound... I'm a little less sure.  Not because we saw anything, but the tech. referred to you as buddy.  We have debated over and over again whether this was giving it away or that this was the term she was using to disguise what you are.  We started out with a December 4th due date... but are now up to November 26th, the day before Thanksgiving!  We sure can't wait to meet you!




0 comments: