First last day of preschool for Eme... and First ever day of preschool for Thatcher. I can't even believe it. For Eme... This was nothing new and she was excited to see Mrs. LaDawn and all of her friends. Her only complaint was that Marley and Fisher were no longer in her class.... that and her sandals that went between her toes. With Thatcher... I was so nervous that the day was going to be devastating for him... he has been struggling in nursery and has become quite a mama's boy... so I didn't think he was going to last 5 minutes. However, much to my surprise, he was so excited to go and play... he didn't even cry. He sat right down on the floor and started playing with blocks. I am very excited for them to be starting a new year and can't wait to see how much they learn.
2017
9 years ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment