We couldn't think of a better way to celebrate back to school than a family trip to the park city condo. We spent the week/weekend shopping, swimming and playing. We made it to the alpine slide and the kids loved it! We even had a color war... something that has been on my bucket list forever. My kids were fine as long as they didn't get dirty... but the second they were a mess... game over. We had color everywhere.... seriously everywhere. Even after a good swim back at the pool, we were still covered.
How the Purser's do pull-ups.
These two escaped down the elevator by themselves a time or two.
Is that a three person stroller? Hi Thatcher.
Eme loved the shopping part... couldn't help but accessorize.
My favorite part of the whole week... right after the color war... was watching Eme make a TON of progress swimming. I was seriously surprise.
Another interesting fact... I forgot to pack diapers... so Thatch made it the whole week with a total of 4 pull-ups. I was convinced he would be serious about potty training when we got home... but I was wrong. I guess one of us lack the motivation to try... not quite sure who?









0 comments:
Post a Comment